Thursday, April 26, 2012

Pretty Paisleys

Hello everyone,

Another card for the series I'm crafting for my father's home care worker.  Not as shiny as yesterday's card but certainly bright and cheerful.


The printed paper is Anna Griffin, layered on Stampin' Up Melon Mambo and Certainly Celery, and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The image is Impression Obsession Medium Paisley stamped on Very Vanilla, in Melon Mambo and heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl embossing powder.  The sentiment is Annabelle Stamps Square Posies.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Wedding Silhouette Mini Jewels.

I just love paisleys and this paper was too bright and cheerful to resist.  It has somewhat of a larger image than I normally like using on a card because the scale can be problematic.  I think I resolved that issue however, by using a smaller paisley image.  I didn't have to heat emboss it, and is may be somewhat too pale for the printed paper but I have a hard time not pulling out the Silver Pearl.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment