Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Butterflies

Hello everyone,

Another card for another niece.  I've followed the same theme for the three nieces cards bright patterned paper and butterflies.  This was a great series.


The patterned paper is Me & My Big Ideas Mambi Sheets layered on Stampin' Up Melon Mambo.  The butterflies were punched from textured Melon Mambo affixed to So Saffron which was textured with Spellbinders M-Bossabilities Garden Delight and layered on more Melon Mambo.  The sentiment is Impression Obsession Vertical Greetings stamped in Melon Mambo on Whisper White and layered on Melon Mambo.  The embellishments are Oregon Raindrops and Autumn Leave Adhesive Rhinestones.

This is a really cute card and I can't wait to give it to one of my nieces.  The pictures don't necessarily do these cards justice because they are so bright and cheerful and perfect for these tween girls.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment