Thursday, May 24, 2012

Many Thanks 1 & 2

Hello everyone,

One of my girlfriends asked me for a set of thank you cards for her son's daycare providers.  I've done them for her before including the Quick Christmas series, Holiday Wonder, and One Sheet Thank Yous.  This latest set gave me a chance to try a one sheet wonder with an 8X8 sheet of paper.  I only found one template online at Joyfully Made Designs and though it was pretty good, I just had to adapt it just a wee bit.



The card bases are Bazzill Basics White/OP paper.  The printed paper is DCWV Green Stack.  The solid papers are Stampin' Up Baja Breeze and Old Olive.  The sentiments are Hero Arts Thank You Messages.  The embellishments are Amanda Blu Mosaics.

Is this great paper for daycare workers?  I love these critters!  I decided to challenge myself in terms of supplies so kept everything super simple and used only scraps from the leftover bin.  I'm very pleased with this series.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment