Wednesday, May 16, 2012

To Have & To Hold

Hello everyone,

I can't remember the last time I had wedding shower cards to craft and now I've done two in a row.  This card is for a colleague whose daughter is getting married and they're hosting a 'pink' shower.


The printed paper is My Mind's Eye Bloom & Grow "Bloom" Geometric Pink layered on Stampin' Up Whisper White and a shimmery pink of unknown origin.  The sentiment is American Crafts Wedding stamped in Melon Mambo on Whisper White, layered on shimmery pink and heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl.  The ribbon is Michael's Special Value.  The embellishments are Martha Stewart Pastel Mini Pearls.  The entire card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I just love everything about this card.  All the pinks, a little bit of paisley, pearls and a beautiful ribbon.  It all came together just beautifully.  It was so much fun to craft something totally and utterly feminine.  I picked up this Mind's Eye paper because of all the paisley and when I went through it  more carefully, I realized that I loved each and every sheet of paper and that doesn't happen very often.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment