Saturday, June 23, 2012

Birthday Wishes I & II

Hello everyone,

I'm bringing back the one sheet wonder!  Fair warning folks, I'm crafting for the Fall card sale at the office so you're going to be seeing a whole lot of one sheet wonder cards over the next month or so.  I've got a feminine series, a masculine series, a traditional Christmas series, a non-traditional Christmas series and possibly a kid series (I'm still mulling that one over).  Some cards will be english and some will be french.  I'll also have a bunch of tags at some point.

All the card bases are all Recollections.  All the printed paper is Scenic Route Sonomoa Melody Lane.  The solid papers are Stampin' Up Ruby Red and Lucky Limeade and Close To My Heart Colonial White.


The background stamp is Heartfelt Creations Large Elegant Words stamped in Stampin' Up River Rock.  The sentiment is Papertrey Ink Signature Greeting stamped in Ruby Red ink.  The embellishments are Stampin' Up Basic Pearl Jewels.


The Ruby Red background layer is textured with Spellbinders M-Bossabilities Whimsy.  The sentiment is Verve Amazing Wishes stamped in Ruby Red ink.  The embellishments are Stampin' Up Basic Pearl Jewels.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!I love when you do the one sheet wonders. My huge stash of paper always seems to match what you have. Not being to creative you give me so many ideas. Thanks so much. Have you given any thought to showing us how you finish the insides of the cards? Bet they are as beautiful as the outside. Can't wait to see what is coming. Take care. sheila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila. I don't feel so guilty now about doing yet another series of one sheet wonders. Would you believe, I don't put anything on the inside - they are completly blank!

      Delete