Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Lovely Leftover

Hello everyone,

Seeing as I finished the repeating series a couple of days ago and managed to fix the Wedding Roses card, I decided to craft a scrap card.  I could probably craft scrap cards for a year and still not use all the leftover bits in the bin.


The printed paper is My Mind's Eye layered on a scrap of green and light pink of unknown origins.  The pink paper is stamped with Gina K Branching Out in Stampin' Up Always Artichoke ink.  The red strip is Stampin' Up Ruby Red textured with Cuttlebug's Bird's and Swirls embossing folder and painted with LuminArte Playful Peony Twinkling H2Os.  The image is Gina K Branching Out and the sentiment is Gina K Framed Greetings both stamped in Always Artichoke on Whisper White.  The embellishments are Recollections Pearls.

I think this is a wonderful card.  I love being able to use scraps and leftovers.  I know the printed paper is My Mind's Eye but I can't recall the specific collection.  The Ruby Red strip is a piece that I trimmed from the Lovin' Leftover card just over a week ago.  It suited the printed paper amazingly well.  I hope my next leftover card will come together so easily.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I love what you created with your scraps! Glad to see I'm not the only one who can't throw away small scraps!

    ReplyDelete