Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pearly Birthday

Hello everyone,

In keeping with my attempt to duplicate an element in subsequent cards, I've repeated the lovely printed paper in today's card.


The background printed paper is NRN Designs Glorious Garden.  Another piece of Glorious Garden is layered on Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf and Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade.  The sentiment is Denami Design Upright Happy Birthday stamped in Soft Suede on Whisper White.  The embellishments are Stampin' Up Basic Pearl Jewels.  The entire card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I think I've loved every single card I've ever crafted with this paper.  It is so lovely!  I hard a really hard time with this layout.  Nothing I tried seemed to work and I've got a number of bits and pieces of unused elements on my desk.  They'll be used for my duplicate element project.  Once I figured out going vertical, it all came together.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment