Friday, October 26, 2012

Adoring Christmas

Hello everyone,

I've another commissioned Christmas card for you today.


The printed paper is American Crafts Hollyday Sinterklaas.  The printed paper was layered on Stampin' Up Glorious Green which was textured with Sizzix Winter Botanicals embossing folder and highlighted with LuminArte Douglas Fir Twinkling H2Os and Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is Cornish Heritage Farms Christmas Expressions stamped in Real Red on Whisper White and layered on more Real Red.

I think this is a lovely card.  I often find this Glorious Green paper hard to use which is why I decided to do some embossing and highlighting.  It adds a lot to this somewhat flat green.  I probably could have painted all the embossing but it is pretty intricate so I decided to introduce my favourite Sakura glitter.  This card turned out just great.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment