Saturday, October 6, 2012

Birthday Brilliance

Hello everyone,

If you noticed that yesterday's card was not of my usual, you're going to wonder if I actually crafted today's card.


The printed paper is Colorbok Mini Paper Pad layered on Stampin' Up Basic Black, Lucky Limeade and Whisper White.  The sentiment is Gina K Garden Silhouettes and Pleasant Plurals stamped in Versafine Black Onyx on Whisper White.  The string is on unknown origin.  The embellishments are Pebbles Candy Dots.

Isn't this card fantastic!  I don't know how I came up with this card but I'm glad I did because I just love it!  The little tags float around on the string...it's awesome!  I also love this colour combination.  I actually picked up this tiny pad of paper on the freebie table at one of the very first crops I went to.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment