Thursday, October 4, 2012

Blue Birthday

Hello everyone,

The next three cards were commissioned by the same girlfriend who asked me to craft the 'thinking of you' cards.  She is ahead of the curve because these cards are for her colleagues.


The printed paper is Close To My Heart Pemberly layered on Outdoor Denim and Desert Sand.  The sentiment is Gina K Pleasant Plurals stamped in StazOn Midnight Blue ink on Vanilla Cream.  The embellishments are Crystal Stickers Dark Blue Cabochons.

I love it when companies like Close To My Heart make is so easy to coordinate the elements of a paper craft.  This is a favourite printed paper and I love how the solid papers just make it pop!  It's actually a very simple layout with very simple elements.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment