Saturday, October 27, 2012

Christmas Blessings

Hello everyone,

I'm still on a bit of a Christmas card kick.  I've got order for two sets of ten Christmas cards and I'm having a blast crafting.  The mojo better hold out.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Be of Good Cheer layered on Cherry Cobbler.  The vertical element is a strip of Cherry Cobbler cut with Martha Stewart's Infinite Loops punch and layered on Shimmery Vanilla of unknown origin and more Cherry Cobbler.  The sentiment is Verve Glad Tidings stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Very Vanilla and layered on more Cherry Cobbler.  The embellishments are Queen & Co Boy Rhinestone Trios.

I really love this punch.  It don't use it as often as I could because it is so distinctive, it would look like I'm repeating the same card over and over.  That being said, expect to see it a few times over the next couple of weeks because I have to give it a try on some of the other Christmas cards that I've been commissioned to craft.  This is some really wonderful Christmas paper.  Every sheet in the pack is beautiful and I can't wait to use it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! You just have a knack for pulling together such well done, clean and yet elegant cards. This is one of my favorite Christmas cards I've seen this year! Super Great Job!

    ReplyDelete