Monday, October 22, 2012

Christmas Ties

Hello everyone,

I've only got a couple of more Christmas cards that I crafted at the crop I attended last Friday.


The background paper is Bazzill Basics.  The printed paper is My Mind's Eye Winter Wonderland.   The sentiment is Hero Arts Holiday Sayings stamped in Stampin' Up Baja Breeze on Whipser White.  The ribbon is Offray Galena Metallic.  The embellishments are We R Memory Keepers Christmas Tags and TPC Studio Class Act Mini Jewels.

This is another pretty simple card.  Great paper, interesting ribbon placement and some lovely little jewels.  I love using light blue on a Christmas card.  I had to pick up this printed paper because it coordinated so well with any number of shades of blue.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment