Monday, October 15, 2012

Cropping Christmas Prototype

Hello everyone,

Last Friday I attended a fundraising crop.  At last minute, I was asked to come up with a 'make and take'.  Today's card is my prototype.  Tomorrow's card is what we actually made.  I don't always do well under pressure, especially at short notice, so I turned to some of my favourite sketch blogs to see what I could find.  The 2 Sisters Challenge Blog didn't let me down.


The printed paper is of unknown origin.  It is layered on Bazzill Basics Glazed Christmas and Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade.  The sentiment is Kaisercraft Christmas stamped in Real Red on Whisper White and layered on more Lucky Limeade.  The embellishments are Stampin' Up Basic Jewels.  The entire card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I love this printed paper and can't believe it had no label on it.  I can't even remember where I bought it.  I love layers so this was a real natural layout for me to craft.  These colours shouldn't work together but because their found in the printed paper, it gives one license to craft 'outside the box'. 

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment