Thursday, October 18, 2012

Texting Christmas

Hello everyone,

I've another Christmas crop card for you tonight.  It's all about the text.


The printed paper is Teresa Collins Christmas Home layered on textured Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive.  The sentiment is Serendipity stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White and layered on Basic Black.  The embellishments are Teresa Collins Fabrications.

I just love this card.  I'm not sure why this particular sheet of paper appeals to me so much but I think it is because the scale of the words are so well suited to cards.  Given this very workable scale, it's a really busy paper so layout, sentiment and embellishments have to be kept to a bare minimum or it will be just too much.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment