Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Beautiful Birthday

Hello everyone,

I'm still working on my scrap bin project.  I thought I'd do a couple of definitively female cards and let the mojo run wild!


The printed paper is Crate Paper "Sky" layered on Stampin' Up Soft Suede and Groovy Guava and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is from Verve, stamped in Soft Suede on Very Vanilla and layered on more Soft Suede.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

I think this is about the only paper I've got that actually works with the Soft Suede and Groovy Guava colour combination.  Groovy Guava is not amongst my favourite colours and I really can't wait until I've not a single scrap left.  Otherwise, I really love this card.  The peacocks on this Crate Paper are just wonderful.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. This card is WONDERFUL!!! I had to chuckle when you mentioned the Groovy Guava. It was one of my favorite colors. I love peaches, greens and blues so this card is a real stand out to me. :0) One of the things I like most about your cards is the way you are able to use products from different companies and yet blend them seamlessly! Love Love Love this card! I'm so glad I subscribe to your blog so I NEVER miss one of your wonderful cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete