Thursday, January 3, 2013

Birthday Blues

Hello everyone,

My colleague's birthday is today.  She is a relatively new cardmaker and I've had so much fun cheering her on.  I wanted her a card to be really, really special.


The printed paper is Recollections Cartulina layered on Stampin' Up Sahara Sand.  The vertical strip is DCWV Textured Pastels.  The ribbon is Dollarama Crafts.  The sentiment is Rubber Cafe Happy Birthday Script C-385 stamped in Nick Bantock Charcoal Grey on Whisper White and layered on Sahara Sand.  The sentiment is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft Denim Pearls.

I picked up this paper because it is paisley and it's blue.  How could you not love it!  I think you could do absolutely anything with this paper and would come out beautifully.  I love, love, love this card and I know my colleague will as well.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment