Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bits of Birthday

Hello everyone,

I'm still getting inspiration from the scrap bin.  Today's card is suppose to be on the masculine side but I think it really is more of a neutral card.


The printed papers are Chatter Box Big Rec Blocks, DCWV Happy Birthday and DCWV All Occasion.  The sentiment is Gina K Tag Line stamped in Stampin' Up Old Olive.  The embellishments are My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Oliver Enamel Dots.

One thing I really love about using scrap pieces is being creative with what's in the bin.  These pieces required minimal trimming to fit this layout.  I really like coming up with these types of different layouts and pieces like these often require some creativity.  I wish I took better photos because this card really isn't as dark as the photo makes it seem.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment