Saturday, January 5, 2013

Flowering Wishes

Hello everyone,

As every crafter knows, sometimes the mojo flows, sometimes it doesn't.  Today was a pretty tough slog.


The printed paper is Close To My Heart Pemberley layered on Bamboo and Outdoor Denim.  The image is Close To My Heart Word Puzzle.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart For Every Occasion.  Both image and sentiment are stamped in Indian Corn Blue on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.  The card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

When the cards just are not flowing as usual and I'm feeling somewhat desperate to cut some paper, I usually turn to a company that coordinates everything.  In this case, it was Close To My Heart.  Easy to pull together paper, stamps and ink and come up with a card that works.  I also stuck to a familiar layout because it was just too hard to come up with some unique.  I'm glad today's card is finally posted!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment