Friday, January 4, 2013

Most Handsome

Hello everyone,

I always like to craft a special Christmas card for the breeder of our awesome Shar Pei.  She is a wonderful lady and I hope she has a great year!


The printed paper is American Crafts Jolly layered on Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Impression Obsession Christmas Sentiments stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Whisper White and layered on more Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

I love this card!  Not only is it of my handsome boy, but it's just a really fun card!  This photo was taken Christmas morning after a great run at the dog park.  I know she will just love it!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment