Sunday, January 6, 2013

Pretty Peacock

Hello everyone,

Today's card has come so much easier than yesterday's.  It is yet another snowy day (I don't think we've had two days without snow since before Christmas) so I needed to craft a super sunny card.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Birds Of A Feather layered on Summer Starfruit and Primrose Petals.  The image is World Treasures Peacock stamped in Melon Mambo ink on Whisper White, heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl and layered on more Primrose Petals.  The sentiment is Stampendous Special Messages stamped in Close To My Heart Hollyhock.  The embellishments are Queen and Company pearls.

I don't often pick up really unique image stamps because I'm not convinced that I'll get to make many really unique cards.  In some cases however an images appeals to me so much that I just can't help myself.  This is the case with this peacock stamp - I fell in love!  I've got a bunch of ideas for this stamp that I can't wait to share.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment