Monday, January 28, 2013

Scrappy Birthday

Hello everyone,

I've no commissions at the moment, no upcoming cards needed and my card stash is looking pretty healthy.  That leaves me utterly to my own devices and that can be the biggest challenge of all.  I decided to look at my scrap bin to see what I could come up with.


The printed papers are My Mind's Eye (collection unknown) and DCWV Birthday, layered on Stampin' Up Island Indigo.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Happy Birthday stamped in Taken With Teal on Whisper White.  The brads are of unknown origin.

I thought I would challenge myself even further by crafting a male birthday card.  I really don't think this is a too bad an effort.  It is really more of a gender neutral card as opposed to a really male card but a great card non-the-less.  I really love being able to put scraps to good use.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment