Thursday, January 10, 2013

Valentine Simplicity

Hello everyone,

Google wasn't cooperating last night so this card didn't get posted.  I'm posting as written last night!

Fatigue has claimed me in a big way tonight so I thought I'd channel Simplicity.


The sentiment is Rubber Cafe Love words stamped in Color Box Scarlet on Stampin' Up Whisper White and layered on Gina K Red Hot.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft Hearts Sparklets.

I love Susan Raihala's cards.  Lots of white space, a shot of colour and a little sparkle, each card is a thing of beauty.  How come when I try to emulate her gorgeous creations, I'm left feeling as inadequate as my card appears.  This is not a terrible card, certainly not an inadequate card.  It's just doesn't seem like a Simplicity card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment