Friday, January 25, 2013

Very Valentine

Hello everyone,

Today's card is the sample for a Valentine card class I'm giving on Monday.  I love doing these classes!


The printed paper is BoBunny Crush layered on Stampin' Up Rose Red.  The sentiment is Rubber Cafe Love Words stamped in Rose Red on Whisper White and layered on more Rose Red.  The hearts are Stampin' Up Glossy White smooched with Shell Pink, Pink Sherbert, Mountain Rose Ranger Alcohol Ink as well as Pearl Mixative and Blending Solution.  The embellishments are Recollections.

It took a lot of experimenting to craft this card.  I think I had too many choices.  I also wanted to make sure that the girls will be getting good value for the money.  Not to mention, I didn't want it too frou frou as I figure most of the cards they are making will go to husbands or partners.  I think this card will work quite well.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Fun card! I like the two hearts at angles framing the greeting. It really adds something to this card. I can see how you had to ponder it for some time.

    ReplyDelete