Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Winter Wonderland

Hello everyone,

I don't think I've ever gone so long without posting.  It's been incredibly busy and everything has rather gotten away from me. 

We're in an absolutely frigid spell so I decided to take the cold as inspiration.


The printed paper is BoBunny Powder Mountain layered on Close To My Heart Moonstruck which was textured with Cuttlebug Winter Wonderland embossing folder and spritzed with Smooch Spritz Vanilla Shimmer.  The images are Stampin' Up Serene Snowflakes stamped on Whisper White in Pacific Point and heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl.  The sentiment is Verve Glad Tidings also stamped on Whisper White in Pacific Point and layered on more Moonstruck.  The embellishments are BoBunny Powder Mountain jewels.

Isn't this little bunny the cutest?  With the bitter cold outside, it just seemed fitting to cover this card with snowflakes.  The shimmer of the Smooch Spritz is wonderful and this photo just doesn't do it justice.  I suspect that my posts over the next month will be erratic at best.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment