Friday, March 29, 2013

Baby Boy Blue

Hello everyone,

Today's card, is the complete opposite of yesterday's Baby Boy card.


The printed paper is DCWV Baby Boy layered on Stampin' Up Bordering Blue and Recollections.  The sentiment is American Crafts Baby stamped in Bordering Blue on Whisper White and layered on more Bordering Blue.  The ribbon is Celebrate It Sheer Creations Ribbon.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Licorice Opaques.

I love this card!  Without the fussiness and the great shades of blue, it's the perfect baby boy card.  This uses almost the last of my Bordering Blue cardstock.  I love the wonderful grey tones to this paper and am debating trying to find some more - thank you Ebay!  I think I may try a baby girl version.  This card is so different from yesterday's vintage creation.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

PS - My colleague chose yesterday's vintage card.  This one goes into my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment