Sunday, March 3, 2013

Bird of Thanks

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another 'thank you' card for one of the many folks who helped us with our charity crop last weekend.


The printed paper is K&Company Que Sera Sera In Bloom layered on Stampin' Up textured Crushed Curry and DCWV Textured Pastels.  The image is Close To My Heart Fabulous You stamped in Baja Breeze on Whisper White and layered on more DCWV Textured Pastel.  The sentiment is Verve Amazing Wishes stamped in Soft Suede. The embellishments are Doodlebug baby boy assortment mini pearls.  The entire card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

Oh the things you can do with a wonderful sheet of printed paper.  Of course, I was also inspired by the new stamp set that came in my latest Close To My Heart order.  This is not the usual type of stamp I buy but I found this set particularly appealing.  I'm certain I'll get a lot of use from it.  I have a few ideas in mind...

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment