Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Holly Christmas

Hello everyone,

I know, I know, we've not even hit Easter and I'm doing Christmas.  It was expedient.  My neighbor organized a cardmaking weekend and invited me over for some girl time.  I didn't have much of a chance to prepare so I decided to stick with tried and true - a Christmas one sheet wonder.


The card base is Bazzill Basics 1023 White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on American Crafts Crimson.  The sentiment is Rubber Cafe G-751 Merry Christmas stamped in Stampin' Up Real Red on the Bazzill white and layered on more AC Crimson.  The embellishments are EK Success Harvest Dots.

For the life of me, I don't know who manufactures this printed paper.  If anyone knows, please leave me a comment.  This is a great series of cards.  I don't know if I'm going to put them in my stash or put them aside for the Fall card sale at the office.  Either way, these wonderful cards won't be wasted.

I hope you enjoy this card and this series and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Great Christmas cards and yes, they are always timely even if you are making them in the middle of summer. I decided to search for a 6x6 template for one sheet wonders, as I have a lot of that kind of paper lying around waiting to be used. And I think I've commented so much today that the blog gods think I'm spamming you.

    ReplyDelete