Saturday, March 23, 2013

Holly Strip

Hello everyone,

There are only a couple of more cards left in this series.  This is card number twelve.


The card base is Stampin' Up Garden Green.  The printed paper, of unknown origin, layered on American Crafts Crimson and Bazzill Basics 1023 White.  The vertical image is Stamp Barn which was clear heat embossed and painted with LuminArte Golden Jade and Poppy Red Twinkling H2Os.  The sentiment is an old Stampin' Up stamp from an unknown series, stamped in Real Red on Bazzill Basics 1023 White and layered on American Crafts Crimson.  The brad is American Crafts Elements mini jewel brads.

I've used this particular border stamp a number of times and I always love the results.  It is really easy to paint or colour.  I really wanted to add a tag as it goes with the punches that I have, I just wish I'd done something with holly on it.  I thought of adding a holly sticker, but it was just too much.  Sometimes you just have to let the holly go.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment