Wednesday, April 3, 2013

All Natural

Hello everyone,

I had some leftover textured copper from the card I crafted yesterday and decided to use it up right away or it would likely sit in the scrap stash for ages.


The printed paper is Prima Reflections Kashana layered on Stampin' Up Soft Suede. The focal element is a copper sheet textured with Craft Concepts Dandelion Whisper embossing folder. The copper was then smooshed with Red Pepper, Espresso, Ginger, Oregano and Gold Mixative Ranger Alcohol ink, then spritzed with Tattered Angels Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Mist. The sentiment is Serendipity stamped in Soft Suede on Very Vanilla and layered on more Soft Suede. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Round Durables.

I used Glimmer Mist on the copper sheet but it really had no results at all.  I just wanted to try it to see what would happen.  At least I didn't wreck it.  I love the Serendipity sentiment.  I have a few sentiments and find them great as they have a great font and are a really decent size.  This is another very natural card with the browns and metals.  It is not for everyone.  I wonder how long it will sit in my stash.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a great card. You are so good at pairing plain colored cardstock with your patterned paper. You have a good eye for it. Is the copper sort of mottled? Did it come that way or is that from spraying it with the glimmer mist?

    ReplyDelete