Friday, April 12, 2013

Christmas Holly

Hello everyone,

You just had to know that I'd glitter some holly.


The card base is Artois Klondik.  The image is a Starform Outline Sticker glitter with Martha Stewart Carrara Marble, Garnet and Peridot glitter.  The image is affixed to Stampin' Up Whisper White and layered on Canford Gold.  The sentiment is Bonnidee Christmas Wording 3 stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink on Whisper White and layered on more Canford Gold.

I think this is my favourite glitter card so far.  This is a wonderful sticker and with the glitter, it becomes incredible! I've tried to keep the rest of the card really simple as I don't think it would take too much to go over the top and I really want the image to stand out.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment