Sunday, April 21, 2013

Golden Wings

Hello everyone,

Today's card is the last glitter posts I'll have for you before Christmas In July, unless you also frequent my Splitcoast gallery.  I think its the perfectly spectacular finale.


The card base is Recollections Pearlized Gold.  The Peel-Offs Large Butterfly image is Martha Stewart Brownstone, Carnelian, Florentine Gold, Fire Opal and Smoky Quartz glitter.  The image is layered on Stampin' Up Brushed Gold and Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Gina K Fanciful Tags stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Brown and Tan Sparkles.

I have to say, this is one of my absolute favourite cards in this glittered card series.  I love the warmth of this butterfly.  All these earth tones make me warm all over.  I think I'll need to hang on to this one instead of putting it in the 'for sale' stash.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment