Saturday, April 27, 2013

Robot Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's card is the last in my young boy series.  This one definitely makes up for yesterday.


The printed paper is Close To My Heart Good Times layered on Twilight and Sweet Leaf.  The images are TPC Studio Blips & Bleeps Dome Stickers affixed to Stampin' Up Whisper White and layered on Close To My Heart Chocolate.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Classic Messages stamped in Twilight on Whisper White and layered on more Chocolate.

This is much more like it!  I love this little robot with his lovely gears.  The printed paper is also a lots of fun and really, is quite general neutral.  Like the rest of the boy cards I've been crafting, this is a pretty easy card.

Next up, the little girl cards.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment