Thursday, May 30, 2013

Darling Birthday Girl

Hello everyone,

Today is my darling daughter's sixteenth birthday.  Where does the time go?


The printed paper is Kaisercraft Magic Happens 'Spirit' layered on Stampin' Up Basic Black.  The image is Serendipity stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White and layered on Orchid Opulence and Basic Black.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Happy Birthday also stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White.  The embellishments are Recollections Glitter Adhesive Dots.

As I have no doubt mentioned before, my daughter has a real affinity for Panda bears.  I love this wonderful stamp.  These bears have such wonderful expressions.  They are not the easiest to stamp as if not properly inked, the impression is less than pleasing.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment