Monday, May 6, 2013

Glittering Petals And Wings

Hello everyone,

I'm posting another Mother's Day card today.


The printed paper is K&Company Jubilee layered on Stampin' Up Pale Plum.  The image is Stampin' Up Creative Elements stamped in Crumb Cake and painted with LuminArte Cherry Sorbet Twinkling H20s and Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The flower, also Stampin' Up Creative Elements, is stamped in Pale Plum, clear heat embossed, painted with LuminArte Cherry Sorbet Twinkling H20s and glitter with Crystal Glitter Ritz.  The butterfly is Spellbinders Shapeabilities Les Papillions. The top layer of the butterfly was cut from Orchid Opulence. The bottom layer of the butterfly was cut from Pale Plum which was glittered with Crystal Glitter Ritz. The sentiment is Kaisercraft Occasions stamped in Rich Razzleberry.  The Kaisercraft Basics light pink rhinestones.

This is another really pretty card.  Not only have I used all the extra butterflies I had cut but also the scraps of printed paper leftover from the card class I'm holding later this week.  I'm very pleased with the flower, it works well with the printed paper.  I'm not so confident in the swirls that I stamped on the card base.  It's seems a little formal for the rest of the elements.  I also stamped the sentiment a little crooked, even though I used a stamp positioner.  I hate, hate, hate it when that happens.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment