Friday, May 17, 2013

Squared Wishes

Hello everyone,

I'm not quite finished with the masculine birthday cards.


The printed papers are We R Memory Keepers Coppered Out Tiles layered on Stampin' Up Basic Grey.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Happy Birthday stamped in Nick Bantock Charcoal Grey on Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are My Mind's Eye Memorable "I'm With" enamel dots.

I love the squares of squares.  It really plays wonderfully on the eye when you look at it from a distance.  There are some great colours in this paper that also make it very fun to work with.  This is another offset layout - I just can't seem to help myself.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. This is fun! I like how you made squares work on a rectangular card.

    ReplyDelete