Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Sweet Sister

Hello everyone,

Today's card, another in the Loved Ones series, is a full on Stampin' Up card.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Bella Rose layered on Lucky Limeade.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Loved Ones stamped in Riding Hood Red on Whisper White, layered on Riding Hood Red and Lucky Limeade and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The ribbon is Michael's Dashes, Dots and Checks.  The embellishments are Pebbles Pearl Candy Dots.

I love this card!  It has such a classic 50s feel to it.  I've always loved these roses.  I was so happy to find this ribbon in my stash as it works so perfectly with this paper.  It's rare for me to do such an overwhelming Stampin' Up card but I couldn't resist.  This card had to have a really simple layout because the paper is so busy.  Though I can't imagine either of my sisters would like this particular card, it's a little to frou frou for them, I know there is a sister out there who'd love it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle 

1 comment:

  1. Great colour combination for the roses Gisele. This stamp set is one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete