Sunday, May 5, 2013

Wings For Mother

Hello everyone,

I'm on a little bit of a Mother's Day card kick.


The printed paper is K&Company Jubilee layered on Stampin' Up Pale Plum and Crumb Cake.  The Pale Plum layer was textured with Sizzix Pattern 1 and sprayed with Tattered Angels Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Mist.  The image is Heartfelt Creations Butterfly Medley stamped in Crumb Cake on Whisper White and coloured with a variety of Stampin' Pastels and Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The butterfly is Spellbinders Shapeabilities Les Papillions.  The top layer of the butterfly was cut from Orchid Opulence.  The bottom layer of the butterfly was cut from Pale Plum which was glittered with Crystal Glitter Ritz.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped in Pale Plum.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Pearl Opaques.

I'm in love with this card.  It is so very, very pretty.  This piece of printed paper coordinates well with a multitude of solid papers.  It inspired me to use the Crumb Cake paper.  This is another of the butterflies that I cut yesterday.  I'm not as fussy about the Orchid Opulence with the rest of my colours but it isn't too bad.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: