Friday, June 21, 2013

Cheery Thanks

Hello everyone,

Today's post is for one of seven thank you cards commissioned by one of my girlfriends.


The printed and yellow papers are of unknown origin.  The blue layer is Stampin' Up Bordering Blue.  The sentiment is Verve Celebration of Thanks stamped in Bordering Blue on Whisper White.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Green Epoxy Bubbles.

This series of thank you cards is for my girlfriends day care.  I've done a number of series for her in the past and have always favoured child-like themes.  I don't have any really appropriate paper on hand so I decided to stick with some colourful and cheery paper.  This is such a happy card it works perfectly and I know it will be perfect for my girlfriend.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment