Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Doubled Pinwheel

Hello everyone,

One of my cardmaking friends sent me a link for this double pinwheel card and I just had to give it a try.


The printed paper is K&Company Jubilee and another of unknown origin affixed to Gina K Pure Luxury white cardstock.  The pinwheel is layered on Stampin' Up Certainly Celery and Pink Pirouette.  The Certainly Celery layer is textured with Sizzix Small Dots texture pad.  The ribbon is Celebrate It Sheer Creations.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Say It All stamped in Wild Wasabi ink on Whisper White.  The embellishment is My Mind's Eye Remarkable "Handsome" enamel dots.

I've crafted a number of single pinwheel cards but was just so amazed by this double pinwheel I had to figure it out.  I love, love, love the results.  This is not a new idea as the post from which I cased this element is from 2010 but my girlfriend just sent it to me yesterday.  The original actually has double layers which I'll need to figure out next because it is incredible!  Oh the possibilities!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment