Monday, June 17, 2013

Paisley Blues

Hello everyone,

I was just going to make a quick and easy card tonight.  I've been home sick and today was my first day back at the office so I'm rather drained.  This card took an hour and a half and three card bases.  I shouldn't have thought about it quite so much!


The printed paper is BasicGrey Two Scoops Spumoni layered on Close To My Heart Heavenly Blue and Twilight.  The images are Impression Obsession Large Flourishes stamped in Twilight ink and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is Denami Design Upright Happy Birthday stamped in Twilight ink on Recollections and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I was really in the mood for some paisley tonight.  I've crafted a similar card before and was really pleased with the results.  This card is not as light and airy as the earlier card but it is still pretty.  Tomorrow's card will be crafted from one of the card bases that I goofed!

No comments:

Post a Comment