Thursday, June 27, 2013

Skunked Special

Hello everyone,

This is the second last card in my latest thank you card series.


The printed paper is DCWV The Green Stack layered on Stampin' Up Basic Black and DCWV Textured Brights.  The sentiment is Purple Sky Limited stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White.  The card is highlighted with White Opal Liquid Pearls.  The embellishments are Crafts which I jazzed up with more White Opal Liquid Pearls.

Obviously I've raided my DCWV Green Stack of paper for these cards.  This set of papers are just wonderful and so great for youthful cards.  This skunk is a case in point - it is too cute!  I never thought I'd be crafting a card with a skunk focal point.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment