Sunday, June 23, 2013

Veggie Thanks

Hello everyone,

This is the next card in the thank you card series commissioned by a girlfriend.


The printed paper is Jillibean Soup Fresh Vegetable Soup "Baby Carrots" layered on Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade and Ruby Red.  The sentiment is Serendipity stamped in Ruby Red on Very Vanilla and layered on more Ruby Red and Lucky Limeade.  The embellishments is Crafts.

The little guy on whose behalf these cards have been crafted tells the chef at his daycare each morning that he loves peppers.  When I found this paper, how could I not make the chef's thank you card with it.  I picked up these brads at the dollar store years ago but they have these horrible epoxy stickers that I removed and replaced it with a piece of the printed paper!  It turned out great!  I think the chef and the little guy will just love this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment