Monday, July 29, 2013

Happy Glitterdays

Hello everyone,

Today's card is so beautifully clean and simple.


The card base is Artois Klondike.  The image is Peel-Offs Xmas Trees 2 glittered with Martha Stewart Carrara Marble, Garnet, Golden Beryl, and Peridot glitter.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Very Merry Christmas stamped in Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler on Whisper White and layered on Canford gold.

The glitter of this amazing tree leaves me hard pressed to call this a clean and simple card, but it really is.  The photos don't do these card justice.  I love how the shimmery red card base really sets off this image and the simple sentiment really pops.  If I wasn't so easily bored, I could repeat this card over and over and over.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment