Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Nutcracker Sweet

Hello everyone,

These last few cards are ones that I crafted in April.  I couldn't help glittering some awesome Christmas cards at that time but decided to save them as the finale of my annual 'Christmas In July' series.


The image is Hot Off The Press Nutcracker Stickers glittered with Martha Stewart Carrara Marble, Charoite, Onyx and Turquoise glitter.  The image is layered on Stampin' Up Lovely Lilac, Basic Black and Tempting Turquoise.  The sentiment is DeNami and is stamped in Lovely Lilac ink.  The embellishments are Doodlebug Spring Assortment mini pearls.

I first got really interested in Christmas nutcrackers a few years ago and look forward to adding to my collection each year.  I couldn't resist these stickers when I came across them, knowing I'd craft something special.  I decided to go a step further and use non-traditional colours for this card and I'm not at all disappointed.  This card turned out so much better than I expected.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment