Sunday, July 21, 2013

Ornament Elegance

Hello everyone,

I was so inspired with yesterday's success that I decided to do another image focused card for today.


The printed paper is BoBunny Rejoice layered on a brushed gold of unknown origin and Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler.  The image is Stampin' Up Merry & Type stamped in Soft Suede ink on Very Vanilla and layered on more Cherry Cobbler.  The image is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is Bonnidee Layering Trees stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink.  The embellishments are Crystal Stickers gold pearls.

I'm as happy with this card as I was with yesterday's card.  The photo doesn't do it justice.  I wish I could find a way to show the wonderful glitter effect of the Sakura pen.  It does amazing things to these ornaments.  Also like yesterday's card, this one has somewhat of a vintage feel to it.  I think it is all the classic ornaments and the distressed look of the printed paper.  Again, it doesn't show up as well in the photo but in real life, amazing!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment