Sunday, July 28, 2013

Pretty Present

Hello everyone,

Today's card is one of the prettiest gifts I've ever posted.


The card base is Artois Klondike.  The image is Peel-Offs Ornaments glittered with Martha Stewart Carrara Marble, Garnet and Golden Beryl glitter.  The image is layered on Stampin' Up Whisper White and Lucky Limeade.  The sentiment is Rubber Cafe Merry Christmas G-751 stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Whisper White and layered on more Lucky Limeade.

This is one of the earlier cards that I glittered and I kept it simple with only three colours of glitter.  I was wishing for more variety of colours as I felt I was repeating the same thing over and over.  I decided however that I have to finish off some of the Martha Stewart glitter before looking at anything else.  This is still an absolutely wonderful card and with a number of different image sizes in the set, so I think I'll get more adventurous with some of my next cards.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment