Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sweetest Snowflakes

Hello everyone,

After yesterdays somewhat dark and vintage card, I was in the mood for soft and pretty.


The printed paper is Gina K Blizzard layered on Stampin' Up Whisper White and Soft Sage.  The image is Stampin' Up Snow Swirled stamped in Close To My Heart Juniper ink on Whisper White, heat embossed with silver pearl embossing powder, and layered on Juniper.  The sentiment is Penny Black Christmas Cheer stamped in Juniper ink on Whisper White and layered on more Juniper.  The ribbons are Celebrate It Sheer Creations and Michael's Crafts.  The embellishments are Crafts Gem Chic.

This is exactly what I had in mind.  The colours are soft and the all over snowflakes are fabulous.  This card is actually a lot more green than this photo suggests.  The layered ribbon is offset so I did the same for the image.  I could have place more jewels on the right side but didn't have quite enough one I'd finished with the tree.  Doesn't really need it though.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I have the Snow Swirled stamp set and it is one of my favourites. Gorgeous card Gisele! TFS!

    ReplyDelete