Friday, July 26, 2013

Trees and Wishes

Hello everyone,

I'm just finishing up my Christmas in July series with some of the glitter cards I crafted in the Spring.


The Peel-Offs Xmas Trees 2 are glittered with Glitter Ritz Warm Highlight, Glamour Glitter Classic Red and Martha Stewart Brownstone, Golden Beryl, and Peridot glitter.  The images are layered on gold, green and red shimmery paper of unknown origin. The sentiment is Annabelle Stamps Ornamental Christmas stamped in Stampin' Up Forest Foliage on Whisper White.  The embellishments are Mark Richards 3mm gold metal.

I wish I took better photos because this card is no where near as washed out as it appears.  I love the incredible sparkle of these glitter cards which is why I had so much trouble ending this series of cards.  I used the same colour glitter in each tree but I didn't make them exactly the same.  I do find the trees a little on the busy side but it was fun to try some differ

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle




No comments:

Post a Comment