Sunday, September 22, 2013

All About The Ornaments

Hello everyone,

This Christmas card is especially fun!


The printed paper is Kaisercraft Christmas Carnival layered on a metallic Rose Red of unknown origin and DCWV Tis The Season.  The image is a Peel-Offs Xmas Balls outline sticker glittered with Martha Stewart Golden Beryl, Kunzite, Turquoise and Florentine Gold, and Craft Décor glitters.  The sentiment is My Sentiments Exactly Holiday Sentiments stamped in Close To My Heart Twilight ink on Whisper White.  The embellishments are Crystal Stickers gold Glitter Domes.

Some years it's been holly, other years, snowflakes, this year, I'm really into Christmas ornaments.  I think it is because they are so fun to glitter, turn out spectacularly and really remind me of the ornaments on our family tree when I was growing up.  The paper was irresistible - ornaments in non-traditional colours.  You'll see more of this over the season.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment