Friday, September 27, 2013

Beautiful Botanical Birthday

Hello everyone,

Tomorrow is my mother-in-law's birthday.  This is the card I crafted for her.


The printed paper is Glick W205 layered on Stampin' Up Brocade Blue and Rich Razzleberry.  The sentiment is DeNami Designs Upright Happy Birthday stamped in Rich Razzleberry on Whisper White and layered on more Brocade Blue and Rich Razzleberry.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft Basics green pearls.

Is this not the most incredible paper?  It is wrapping paper.  I recently had an appointment near a local paper shop and couldn't resist taking a quick peek.  When I saw this sheet of paper, I just had to have it.  It is so striking, with amazing colors and just a little bit of green.  It is smooth and silky and wonderful with which to craft.  It is so remarkable easy when the paper you're working with is so awesome!  It was a really large piece so I cut it down and was able to gift some of it to a couple of friends.  There is a little break in the images on the paper which made placement of this sentiment so easy.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. That paper is gorgeous! The overall card rocks too. I bought some lovely wrapping paper one time to use for crafting and hubby used it to wrap a present in. He did wonder why I put that paper in a different spot than all the other wrapping paper. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete